Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winter Friends!

What little girl didn't grow up dreaming of getting a pony for Christmas!
 
When I saw this new stamp from the
Crafter's Companion,
 I immediately recalled those early days and thinking I could actually have a horse in the suburbs!

  
"Champion"


Wrapped up like a package, and sporting my favorite boot charms, this little
Christmas card would have been the perfect one for a little horse-lover like me!


My dreams and wishes are more realistic now, but I did finally get my horses and, while it lasted, enjoyed having them every day!



Spectrum Noir colors used:
 
I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true for the holiday season!
~Jan~

 

No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...