Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Lovely in Lace" at Flourish!


For the current noon-time Flourish challenge - to use lace on your project -
I chose to make a card that I can have ready for the next coming winter season.
When the temperatures start cooling off here in the desert, around October, we start coming out of our air-conditioned homes and enjoying the outdoors. I actually spend more time scrapping indoors when most of you are out during the summer,
enjoying the days in the sun! 115 degrees in August, early September sometimes,
is a bit too much sun for me!
I don't make a lot of Christmas/holiday cards, so more of mine are "season" related.


I embossed these tiny little birds and the pine needles with Stampendous embossing glitters! I love them because, not like regular glue-down glitter, it doesn't get all over you or your card! Stays exactly where you heat emboss it!


Just trying to keep a "cool" head here while the temperatures start creeping up...

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is lovely. Your birds look so warm and great way to color them. Lovely design all around. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...