Thursday, April 12, 2012

DYSU Challenge #67- Glitter!


Check out the DYSU blog to see the terrific sponsors!

For my card, I chose the adorable "Download Diva"
from:



And to think that I would have NEVER considered using bling or glitter as recently as only a few years ago on a card or layout!
I loved adding the little hoop earring! (jump ring)
She was just crying out for some stylin' jewelry!


I love this little image, and her message is appropriate for any age.
Yes, even someone MY age! LOL!


Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Beate said...

Jan, your card looks awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Amie said...

Yup, earring best part!

Pauline said...

Such a cool card, love the sassy image, and your colouring is fab! Love the wonderful sentiment too!

Unknown said...

cooool or what - love the details

Oscar said...

Fabulous card Jan, loving the added jewellery! x

Ren-Yi said...

hi jan - what a fab glittery card. i love that green - it's to die for and the sentiment is so fun!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...