Friday, September 20, 2019

Bad Doggy!

Birthday/
Any Occasion card
using the "Bad Doggy"
stamp by a dear friend,
Jennifer Dove (Dove Arts)!

I've hung onto this card kit by Jennifer for a long time, and had just pulled it out to practice Copic coloring animals!

I love the monthly challenge at 
that requires using a pet on your birthday project!
And I would LOVE to add some new images from 
My Favorite Things!


Inside sentiment reads :
"Because being YOU is the best birthday gift 
you can give to yourself and others!"

I have so many friends who are fellow dog lovers that this card will be sent out very soon, I'm sure!
Always good to have a few birthday cards on hand!

Well, speaking of dogs, I must go feed my two before they think they've been forgotten!

Jan

No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...