Monday, August 19, 2019

Another Western theme card!

My Favorite Things

card challenge to make a gift card holder was the perfect excuse to get out my goodies once more!

On my previous post, I showed the PI "Cowgirl" stamp used on a project.

Now, here is the PI "Cowboy" image to pair up with that!


By switching just a few simple elements, I have two cards ready for any little buckaroo who has a holiday/birthday approaching!

He definitely calls for more masculine colors and I, not intentionally being partial, 
gave him a lasso and gold rodeo buckle!
And that is only a pretend gun the little guy has.  I am not a huge gun supporter, especially for those not trained in handling such things.  But when in Arizona...

Wish me luck this challenge go-around!
And get out and enjoy the weather if you are fortunate enough to live where it is comfortable!

Ropin' in some grub,
Jan


No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...