Friday, November 18, 2011

Flashback Friday's - It's a Banner Day!

This week, the challenge at Flashback Friday's is to post your old first "banner" project. Well, like everyone else, I jumped on the banner bandwagon about two years ago. But before I started using the typical triangle and various shaped paper flags, I found this Christmas card that I had made using the ornaments as my "banner" hanging from a gold chain.  I still look back on it and think it was pretty nice...

Christmas 2009
 Since it IS the holiday season once again, I figured this old project would fit in nicely with the challenge.
I know you've heard me say it before, but really...these challenges are so much fun! Every time I go back into my archives of old cards and projects, I find myself laughing and sometimes crying over the memories they bring back.  Join in the fun and you will not regret it!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful banner card, Jan! This banner is so clever. So glad you joined in on the fun at Flashback Friday 17.0

~amy~ said...

What a fabulous ornamental banner! Love how the fussy cutting pops and the beaded trim is so very perfect! Thanks soooo much for joining us in the Flashback Friday Fun!!!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...