Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movie Magic

I couldn't wait to use my new Graphics45 papers I recently received from a dear friend, plus I have so many older papers that I have been wanting to start utilizing on my cards and layouts.
I started matching up old with new, this with that, and decided that of few pieces of my Basic Grey (Black Tie and Eskimo Kisses!) went perfectly with the new G45 Curtain Call
I love the pop of "wine" color with the black and white!
The little gal was "fussy cut" from DCWV's "Lady Couture",
and the "movie reels" are Tim Holtz.
I just love the vintage Hollywood feel of this card.
I stuck to my New Year's resolution, and finished off the inside with a simple bow and bling.
Supplies:
Graphics45; Curtain Call
Basic Grey; Black Tie, Eskimo Kisses
Basic Grey; Bling Diamonds and Copella Brads
Tim Holtz; Sprockets
DCWV; Lady Couture
Zva; Diamond swirl
Stash ribbon
Helmar 450 Adhesive
Momento inks

And in true Hollywood fashion, "Kiss- kiss, Darling".

Entered in challenge:
Basic Grey Challenge, Mix and Match

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fantastic card Jan, I love your mix of papers both old and new. The colour combination is stunning and you really have achieved the Old Hollywood fell with the stunning images and details.

So glad you could join us at Basic Grey this week,
hugs
Heather xx

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...