Monday, November 1, 2010

TRICK OR TREAT?

Just moved into the new house, and the first day I have to myself, I'm sick!

MY TREATS FOR HALLOWEEN


I woke up Saturday morning feeling congested and feverish, and spent most of that day laying on the sofa and throwing in an occasional load of laundry.
Convinced myself I was feeling better yesterday (Halloween) and insisted on going to the DD's house and taking my grandson out Trick-or-Treating.  Between the cool night air, and the running around, I woke up again this morning feeling terrible!  Sinuses, Allergies, Cold, who knows....  I know I'm sitting here looking at 20-30 more boxes that need unpacking and couldn't care less.



1 comment:

Amie said...

Poor thing!! Where's your new place? Are you still in this city?

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...