Monday, November 1, 2010

Autumn's Around the Corner!

Despite the warm temperatures we are experiencing here in Arizona, Fall really is coming!  You can see it in the shopping malls and on the houses! Now that Halloween is past, we can start looking forward to Thanksgiving and cooler weather! (I hope!)

I sat down and made this card today from the few materials I'm able to get access to. My scrap room is still in disarray, with boxes everywhere.  It will be entered in several card challenges just to get my mojo back! It's been horrible not having access to my computer and my scrappin' goodies!  Maybe I'll win something to get me back in the mood again!


The sketch is from Sassy Lil Sketch's website, and the colors fit well into PolkaDoodles' "Autumn Colors" challenge.  Note: I couldn't help flipping the sketch upside down for this challenge!
It's not fancy, but whatcha gonna do when you have one box of scraps and some adhesive?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I so love this. such a great card. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

brenda said...

A really cuper card Jan and a colour leaves.

Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x
I have candy here

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Polkadoodles said...

I love this! Thankyou for joining us at the Polka Doodles challenge this week - sending you lots of good luck!! x

BondGirl said...

I love the colour scheme of this. Well done :D Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle challenge

D said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love how your turned the sketch and the pretty ribbon you added. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches :)

Cherie said...

I love that you created a card from the sketch!! Great job! Thanks for using a Sassy sketch!

Fliss said...

A really lovely card here. I love the way you've used the sketch and the colours look fab.
Thanks for sharing it with us at my Polka Doodles Autumn challenge and hope you can join us again.
x

Jenny said...

Gorgeous! Love how you've used the sketch. Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Polka Doodles this week.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card and bright colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...