Monday, September 27, 2010

Graphics Card

My mother's birthday is this weekend, and I wanted to make something she would cherish. I made this card using the Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess image and Rennaissance Faire in the background. The black rose and ribbon added the perfect balance with the metal embellie. And guess what that was?  A corner reinforement on an old office storage piece!  Just tore it off the cardboard!
So, here you go, Liz, the glue isn't even dry yet! LOL!  I plan on decorating a small birdcage and stand to match, and will post that later this week when I get it finished!


                    Graphic 45 rules!  Love all of the collections!

2 comments:

Liz said...

How cool is this card awesome lady

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Holy smokes this is soooo amazing! I love every single thing abou it!!! So very beautiful!!!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...