Monday, October 7, 2019

Sassy House Mouse!

"Outdoor Fun"
or "Anything Goes"


I think this qualifies for an OUTDOOR theme!
Nothing more exciting than trick-or-treating door to door!

This little fella is full of stubbornness and attitude!
(Something I would think I'd hear my grandkids say!)


House Mouse most definitely has some of the most adorable images out there!
I've been using them for years now and never tire of coloring them!


Here's hoping everyone has a safe and wonderful 
Halloween!
Jan

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Your card is adorable. I love the coloring and the image. You've used some great coordinating papers. A fun card. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Dorte said...

Eonderful Halloween card, Jan. Love your card design. Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Dorte x

Sue said...

Love this little mouse butterfly trick or treater! Amazing color work, the wings are gorgeous and colors so pretty, Thanks, Jan, for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge,

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jan :-) the colours and papers are fabulous and I just love your coloring of this little mouse! It looks 3D!!! absolutely brilliant!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...