Monday, October 28, 2013

It's a GHOUL!

Or should I say GIRL!
 
I have a brand-spankin' new granddaughter!
 
Harper Skye
was born Tuesday morning!
 
And she is a cutie!
 
Forgive my cheesy smile.  I just had a hard time containing my excitement!
 
  7 hours old...
Mother and baby are doing great!
 
GREAT-Grandma, Hayden, and Harper.
 
They came home on Friday, and I was able to spend the weekend feeding and changing, and burping and cooing....
 
 Hayden even set the TV remote aside long enough to hold and feed his little sister.
We'll see how long that lasts!
 
3 days old...
 
I wish we could bundle them up tight and keep them like this forever!
 
Now I have a grandson and granddaughter, so I suppose life is pretty great!
I can only imagine how some of you with TONS of grandchildren do it!
 
~Jan~
 


2 comments:

Amie said...

love! cute cute cute. How exciting for you all!

Kiyotaka Ishimaru said...

Hi nicce reading your blog

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...