Wednesday, August 28, 2013

One of My Favorite Things...

Over the months that I was not feeling well enough to create,
I missed so many of my favorite stamps and blogs.
 
My Favorite Things was one of those.
Now that I'm feeling much better and am back to my stamps, markers, glue, and papers,
I couldn't wait to jump back into these challenges!
 
The current sketch at MFT:
 
My take on that sketch along with one of my favorite little gals-
 
 
I enjoy making these little fans so much that I may just make a dozen or so just to have around!
And cutting out her little kimono is just too much fun!
 
 
 
 
My hands may still shake a bit when I hold a Copics marker, but that's not going to
stop this girl from making cards and layouts!  Practice, practice, practice....


1 comment:

Linda said...

So cute. Great job with the Copics.

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...