Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is it a card? Is it a bag?

No, It's "Gift Bag Card"!
 
When I started out looking for ways to symplify the holidays this year, I decided that with so many great paper stacks from
DCWV,
I would see how many individuals I could make in only 15 minutes time.
 
With the terrific images already printed on them, all I had to do was utilize each in its' own way.
 
"The Crafty Christmas" Stack
This is simply a top fold card with the "handles" attached with brads.
I added some little snowflakes and the darling tag that is also part of this paper stack.
 
 
The inside is a simple pocket for the gift card.
 
 
Just remember, your holiday cards don't have to take hours to make!
Sometimes the simpliest are the best recieved!
 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jan,

Where do you come up with these ideas?!

I love this!!! :) And it seems easy...even for me! ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to share!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...