Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Star Quality!

The sketch challenge at The Craft's Meow this month is so fun,
I had to do it twice!


This card will be perfect for my grandson when he has his first
guitar recital next month!
He is convinced that he will be the next rock star!
And at 7 years old, why not?

Keep aiming high, Sweetie!

I heat embossed the star from the Craft's Meow stamp, "Star Quality"
along with background paper that I've had in my stash forever.
The die cut at the top is Monarch Border from MFT.
And see those cute little gold sparkles on the stars?
These are a new product from Queen & Co. called Twinkle Goosebumps!
I just picked those up at the CKC here in Mesa, Arizona.

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a great attitude to have at seven, I wish him the best of luck with his guitar! Your card is great, love the details and color.

~amy~ said...

awesome card! It is so much fun! Whatta fun story! Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...