Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sending "Good Fortune"...

My card for MFT this week is for my DIL's birthday!


It was so much fun choosing this little gal's outfit and those papers!
I used KaiserCraft's "Le Chateau" paper pack, cutting out the little bird cages and framing one in a color block.  The second littler one needed some love,
so I had the little Pure Innocence girl hold onto it.

The background is embossed with Cuttlebug's "Mary Ann" folder,
and has the look of a Japanese screen.

The sentiment is done in a "cookie fortune" style. Yes, I know, fortune cookies are Chinese...but then, why do they give them to us at our local Sushi restaurant?  hmmm... confusion setting in...

 I placed a little bauble from my stash in her hair. A girl has to look pretty, you know!


To finish off the inside, I stamped a bird cage image, and continued the paper patterns, leaving plenty of room for our birthday wishes!

Please leave a comment and let me know you were here!
It makes my day to read your kind words!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Just love this card! Hehe...yes ma'am I am a grandmother of two=) My oldest is 3, youngest is 18 months. They are always mistaken for my children, lol. If you ever have any questions or need SCS help, just let me know. Have a great week!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...