Friday, January 20, 2012

I want Paris in the Spring!

I have always had a dream of visiting Paris and Rome, and Sydney, and well, you get the idea.  I would love to travel constantly! 

The "Greetings from Paris" stamps from Just Rite transport you there without ever leaving your scrapbook room!
 I love this set! And the color challenge at
allowed me to expres myself and maybe win some more great stamps!  Yum!
Colors are:  Light Blue, Dark Blue, Brown, and Pale Pink.


The image of the Eiffel Tower was a Clipart one I found online, ran it through Photoshop and changed it to blue with reduced opacity.  Makes for a nice postcard background.  Inked everything up for that sweet vintage look.

Supplies:
Paper:  DCWV, Tattered Time; Bazzill
Stamps: Just Rite, "Greetings from Paris"
Embossing die: Cuttlebug, "Fleur de Lis"
Die cut: Spellbinders, Nestie Labels Four
Ribbons:  Michael's
Resin flower: online purchase
Ink: T Holtz, Tea Dye Distress Ink;  Colorbox, Cyan

This card also qualifies for the challenge at:
PaperPlay Challenges
Have a great weekend! Stay warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful creations here. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!

Guiseppa

JAVAGIRL said...

Lovely dovely....

Céline said...

gorgeous card, so chic!
thanks for playing with us at paperplay
hugs
céline dt member

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...