Saturday, January 14, 2012

B-I-N-G-O!


I have a dear, dear 70 year old Great-Aunt living in the Midwest who absolutely loves playing Bingo!  I rarely get to see her, so I send her cards as often as I can. She is a real sweetheart. So, for the New Year and to add a bit of Valentine's feeling to it, I made this card for her.

I found the little joke online, and knew she would get a kick out of it. 

Entered in the "Spots and Ribbon"  at One Stop Craft Challenge!


I used the bingo game piece from Maya Road, and the card is from October Afternoon. 



 The inside of the card:

I used the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week that asks that we show "A Red Letter Day".... 
mine is to celebrate the beginning of a
Red Letter Year!

Thanks for endulging me and looking today!
Hope your weekend is fantastic!

5 comments:

WencheP said...

Very, very, very cool! Love your card!

Hugs,
Wenche

Candy C said...

Very cute card! I love your design for the front of the card. It's very striking...all the kraft tones against the red and black. And your "BINGO" idea is darling! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Sarah said...

This is such a great collection of elements and colours! Love that red! Thanks so much for joining in with The Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge. Sarah.

Stephanie said...

Great card! I'm sure your great aunt will love it. I love that by making handmade cards we can truly customize them to the recipient. Happy crafting!

Mary Jo said...

How could your aunt not love this? So cool!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...