Thursday, December 22, 2011

DYSU Challenge #51 - Stripes!


Hey everyone! Welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! This week we want to see your Stripes!




This week's Sponsors:



The Craft’s Meow
Winner’s Choice of 1 Stamp Set

Prairie Fairy Designs
$15 Gift Certificate
My card for the week:



The image is from Prairie Fairy and is different from what I'm used to working with. That's what I love about Design Teams, you get the chance to create outside of your comfort zone!
I had fun adding the whipped topping to the cocoa, and the bling to her wings!

Enjoy the holidays!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Great card Jan - love the whipped cream!!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Hugs
Denise xx

Beate said...

Adorable image and card, Jan!
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!
Hugs and smiles

Miranda said...

gorgeous card jan, very cute
hugs
Miranda

Unknown said...

Love that

Unknown said...

WOW Jan!! Great job with the image, it made want to run to the nearest Starbucks LOL! Fabulous card!!

Mary Jo said...

Lovely! I love the paper pieced cup with the whipped cream! I agree with Joan's comment! lol

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...