Friday, August 5, 2011

Today I aspire to be....

Tara Orr!

As some of you know, I occasionally like to post about someone I admire in the scrap world. I have tooted the horn many times for Sarah Parker and Ashley Newell, among others. Today I HAVE to throw a word out there for Tara! If you aren't familiar with her magnificant scrapbook pages, you are in for a treat!

Tara layers so much goodness onto one sheet of cardstock, you can almost FEEL the textures and goodness coming over the screen!  Just look!

This picture was lifted from the Graphic 45 Gallery, so the quality isn't perfect. If you want to see all of Tara's projects, go to her website at:
I promise you, you won't be disappointed!  And even better, Tara is having a giveaway on her blog!  So many goodies!  One of us could end up being able to scrap with those scrumptious embellies and stamps that she uses!  And you all know how much I love the bling and the flowers, and the stamps, and the labels, and...well, it goes on and on...
Go check her out!

1 comment:

Tara Orr said...

my goodness you are such a sweetheart!! Thank you so much for the shout out - so flattered and so grateful to have amazing people like yourself who admire my work!! You're awesome Jan!!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...