Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Waltzing Mouse Challenge!

I wasn't about to make the same mistake this week as last!  I had totally forgotten that the Waltzing Mouse challenge ends at NOON on CST Friday here in the good ol' USA and about 1:00 in the afternoon, had just finished my post (thinking I had hours before midnight) and went online to see how many entries were already posted....needless to say, the words "Collection Closed" nearly made me cry.  Never again! So, here's THIS week's sketch challenge:
Here's my take. My first holiday card for 2011:

Hard to believe I was actually in the mood to create a Christmas card when the temperature outside is 108!  Maybe it was my way of escaping this
Summer's heat for just a bit.

Used:
Papers: Paper Studio, Heartwarming Holidays
Stamp:  Waltzing Mouse, Rescue Remedies
Die:  Spellbinder's Nestie #4
Bling: Studio 18

Also entered at:
Paper Sundaes (Xmas in July)
The Crazy Challenge (Xmas in July)

4 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Ohhh so glad you made it this week! I always have a hard time with those time converter thingies :)....you picked the perfect sentiment for your card because it is soooo sweet! Love the beautiful papers and the wrapped twine with the label image! A deliciously good Christmas card...one down, how many to go now???? :)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the mix of stamps on this one, the colours are great too! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Pam said...

Lovely Card and layout Thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge. Hugs Pam x

Stempelkobold said...

Sweet Card! Thank you for plaing along with ust this week at the crazy Challenge, good luck, Dominique

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...