Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hey, Soul Sister!

I love this sentiment from My Favorite Things! It really says it all.  I'm all caught up in the while "vintage" look, and these doilies and sewing icons really make card making fun!
The sketch I used was from MFT, Wednesday Stamp Club, and with a bit of help from Cath over at Moxie Fab World with her Trigger Tuesday image,  I took the vintage doily with the Retro patterned paper and made this card with a heartfelt message!

 Tuesday Trigger Card from Moxie Fab

A peek at my card:


My version, flipped, of course!



Now that Blogger's back to letting me have access, I can relax and have my morning tea.

Will come back after and list my supplies!

Proudly entered in the challenges at My Favorite Things and Moxie Fab World!

Supplies:
Paper;  DCWV, Mod Retro pad
Dies; MFT, Dainty Doily Dies
Sentiment; MFT, Clearly Sentimental about Friendship
Punch; Martha Stewart
RicRac; Bazzill Basics
Paper Doily; Wilton
Scissors charm; Ebay


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving all the embellishments you used...such a pretty card!

Sarah said...

I really like the extra touch you added with the scissors charm. Lovely!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jan! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Barb Turpin said...

Beautiful, love all the details added to that folded doily!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I really like the saying!! Your card turned out really cute!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...