Friday, February 25, 2011

Bo Bunny Greeting!

This card reads "What's Cookin'" to serve as a reminder that I haven't heard from someone in a while...   With friends scattered all over the states, even email and texting doesn't always serve to keep us in touch.
Supplies used:
Bo Bunny
Kitchen Recipe Card Cut-Out and U Bug Me Plaid;
Ribbon;
Brad
I pulled out some of my favorite Bo Bunny papers and used the sketch at Card Challenge Tuesday over at the Bo Bunny blog.   It was such a fun layout!

I have some BFF's who love to cook and anything that has to do with cooking!  Maybe this will be the gentle "nudge" to get an update on their lives!

No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...