Monday, January 10, 2011

Surf's Up!

2nd post for January 10th!
(Please scroll down to see My Mind's Eye Card Challenge and
my first Some Odd Girl "My Tiny Challenge" entry!


My second post was just as much fun! It was for the layout challenge at
My Mind's Eye!
I decided if one entry at Some Odd Girl is good, two would be even better!
I absolutely adore their images and could use them all day!
This layout allowed me to really practice my "less is more" resolution I have put into place! I actually like all results of having more white space and using a larger photo.

All three papers are from the "Complete Boy" collection at My Mind's Eye (even the arrows on the chipboard circles), along with the sentiment which is Bohemia Transfer Title (also MME) ; shirt label, Karen Foster; and wave edge; Bazzill; brads from MME,  "I Believe" collection (darkened to match surfboard and paper dots!).



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute layout! :)

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...