Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Greeting!

My daughter's birthday is fast approaching, so that has been my last assignment before this chaos gets all sealed up!  On top of everything else, I just got the call that they are showing this house again today!!! Boxes everywhere!  Ugh!  Oh well....whatcha gonna do? 

I made this card to enter in the Polka Doodles Homemade Embellies card challenge.
I love the metal butterfly. Simple! Just cut a soda can up, and run it through your Cuttlebug with the butterfly die and then emboss with the same set!  Be very careful!  The edges will be very sharp! I suggest NOT giving this to anyone under the age of 16!
Well, better "fly" myself!  I can at least make a path for folks through the boxes!!!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tip Top said...

I love the butterfly - how wonderful!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Fliss said...

Really beautiful project.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles this week and hope to see you again.

Jenny said...

V clever embellie! Fantastic! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

Liz said...

Love it