Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Doodle Dragon Challenge




I used the excuse that it was for Dustin Pike's card challenge, but I loved making a card for my dad using the Dragon image! Popping up the clear "wave" and the dragon's hand and foot really added dimension!


Supplies:
Standard Blank Card; Dragon Doodle image, DragonFloat; Copic markers; scrap clear plastic packaging; Ranger alcohol inks to stain plastic "water", PebblesInc, summer strip; and Miss Elizabeth's sun sticker.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there!

And don't forget the sale going on over at Thoughts2paper.com this weekend! Get your own Copics markers at a great price!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Jan, I love the water technique used on your card. If you have a link to a tutorial on how to do that I'd be tickled pink to have it! Super card!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...