Friday, June 28, 2019

Swingin' in for a Color Challenge!

This week's challenge at House Mouse Challenge #294 is:
A Color challenge!!!

This gave me the perfect excuse to pull out my pink and purple papers along with this adorable House Mouse image of the flowers!

I chose the Pink, Purple, and White trio of colors for my card.

Used my Copics markers and added some Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist on the blossoms and
Violet Leaf stack from DCWV.


The shimmer is difficult to see in a photo, but IRL, it looks amazing. 
I also chose to add a few water droplets using my Glossy Accents.  
By popping up the flowers by stamping the image twice and coloring and cutting out the second set, 
adhere with a few 3D foam squares, and your image becomes so much more dimensional!


These little images are so easy to color and can be used for any occasion.
As you can see, I chose a generic greeting so that it'll be at the ready no matter 
what the happy occasion!

#housemousechallenge

Well, off to do some more coloring and enjoy this LOVELY 100+ weather
here in Phoenix!  

Jan

Also entered in: Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge

5 comments:

Bunny said...

A very cute card. I love the glossy accents you added. The papers are perfect for this card.

We here in Florida are also enjoying the hot, humid weather.

Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. Love how you colored it up so beautifully using one of the color combos for the challenge. Thanks for joining us and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Fabulous flower!!

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jan :-) the image is adorable and I love how you popped up the flowers to create the 3D look, absolutely GORGEOUS!! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jan this is a gorgeous card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

And thank you for join my CH Colour Choice

Gr Karin DT Member


Tamara Lewis said...

Congratulations. .this is a true winner..it's gorgeous!

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...