Sunday, June 30, 2019

MFT Birthday Project Peekin' in!

July's monthly card challenge at
is 
"Peek a Boo Birthday"!

Here's my take on a P I  stamp
"Aim High"
with a cut out for the adorable little kite. (Since discontinued)
Somewhat different from the cut-out being open to a flat stamped image underneath.  I enjoy allowing the little stamped piece to 
stick out through the circle cut!
And I can't resist fussy cutting out her little dress! 


I like keeping the sentiment somewhat non-specific. but still appropriate for a birthday!
You never know what occasions may "POP UP" in the future.

Happy crafting everyone!

Jan


No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...