Thursday, August 8, 2019

Lovin' Art Impressions a Latte!!!

The current card challenge at AI
(Art Impressions for those of you not familiar with them!)
is "Coffee Cards"!

Even though I am strictly a teetotaler, 
I have many friends who love their cup of coffee, hot or cold!

Here's my card using the guy from the set I call 
"Retired"
(SC0651)


How many wives out there can relate to this?  LOL!

I love coloring these images and AI
has so many hilarious and adorable images, 
it's always difficult to chose one!
Off to color more goodies!

Keep on scrappin'!
Jan


1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

I do love the Art Impressions humor... great card Jan

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...