Thursday, August 1, 2019

Happy Rockin' Birthday!



New card sketch at My Favorite Things!

I never have enough masculine/boy cards on hand so I try and use these challenges 
as an opportunity to add a card or two to my ready-to-go stash!

I picked sentiments on both cards from an older 
MFT stamp set, 
"First Class Friends"

This has come in very useful more times than I can recall!
The pattern paper is actually from an old stack from Bazzill Papers.  
Oh how I miss them here in Phoenix!


The inside is fairly simple so that I can adjust for any one's birthday who does not live local!


There are sooo many sentiments to choose from in this huge collection of stamps! 
Love them!


Here's to a very happy new month, and hope everyone is out there crafting and scrapping!

Jan

No comments:

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...