Friday, June 17, 2011

Whoo- whoo!

I wanted to make a card for a friend's little boy who has just started talking, and I DO mean talking!  Up a blue streak!  It's always funny when you look back later and say, "Do you remember when we WISHED he could talk?" Now you just sit back and wait for them to stop! LOL! 

I had some older Jillibean papers that I knew would be perfect for this occasion.  I had actually been waiting a while to have a good reason to use it. 


Supplies: 
PAPERS:  Jillibean; Talk Soup, Split Pea, and Cold Raspberry
STAMP: October Afternoon; Hometown
TEXTILE: Jute twine

This card will be entered in the sketch challenge at:  Bean Talk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely card. I love the very cute owl.
chantal
chanrayscrap.blogspot.com

Shirley Pumpkin said...

That is so darn cute.!

Hugs
Shirley

Liz said...

Really Stinker that is so cute
What stamp is the news worthy totally lifting this

Delfina said...

Very cute! Love the owl n saying on the card.

MFT November Sketch Challenge!

This week at MFT ,  the sketch challenge #462 is  a fairly simple one!.   Here's my take on a much needed Get Well card for my ...